Monday, September 17, 2012

16 September

Assalamualaikum, today I want to tell about the happy day I had yesterday, 16 Sept.

1) Pergi seminar Fokus A PMR dekat UM.

2) Cikgu BM and SC dia AWESOMEEEEEEEEE ! 

3) Terutama Cikgu Max (Science) He was so steady, cool, strict but awesome ! *Alangkah cool-nya dapat guru seperti dia ntk subject Science*

4) Cikgu BM, lawakkk gilaaa. Sedikit kotor. He always use a few words such as ROG*L , B*D*H, BAB* in his teaching. But, it's okay. I have used to it. Dia punya formulaaa sangat Baboooommm ! 

5) Balik rumah, masuk bilik tengok design bilik aku BARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ! Ya Allahhhhh ! Meja belajar dan almari baju baruuu ! Alhamdulillah. For the whole day my mom and dad arrange all those stuff in my room. JUST FOR ME . . . Can you see how much they love me ? 

6) Then, pukul 9 lebih aku dah tidur. Such a great agenda I had on that day :) Totally full.


Move Forwards.


Assalamualaikum